Bubble Battle Baby!




You all have no idea how stoked I am for this. I've been in love with bubbles since I was little. They're so pretty. I'm easily stimulated if you can't tell. This Saturday I'm going to have so much going on but you better believe I'm going to document it all for you guys. Hopefully some of you will also take part in it! It's all going to be a lot of fun. Bubble Battle is taking place this Saturday in Times Square @ 6:21 (yes weird time I'm aware haha). Bring your bubble machines, bubble guns, and good old fashioned bubble wands and lots of ammo and if you really want to stand out you should bring one of those giant wands and make the biggest bubbles ever. Newmindspace the same doers that brought you the giant pillow fight in Union Square back in March are fronting this. There will be a good amount of people taking part in this, it's going to look awesome. There will be bubbles floating all over Manhattan and I can't wait. Hope to see you there!

Check back here for my video of the Bubble Battle. I'll also be hitting up the Hell's Kitchen Flea for some new items to reap e-mail me if you'd like to join!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just friend requested you on myspace, "still Skinny & Fabulous" would be me ;o) So I just read gala's page about putting yourself out there in order to make friends, and so that's what I'm doing! So in that case, I'd love to join you in your shenanigans this weekend!

queengilda said...

ooh did you go to the pillow fight n march?? it was so funny!!! i had like feathers in my nose. bubbles sound super fun!

DH said...

I would love to meet you! I'll be at the bubble battle and the hells kitchen flea! Come say hi, i'll have a sweet bubble gun shooting everyone haha<3

Love Love,
DH

DH said...

Gilda, I actually didn't make it to that, I found out way too late that's why I'm so on top of this bubble battle! I can't wait lol. My friend went to the Pillow fight and he had so much fun! I hope to see you at the bubble battle!

Love Love,
DH