Who needs to be part of evolution?






Not me apparently! I broke my thumb I found out today. I sprained it (so I thought) on Memorial Day playing wiffle ball. I was drunk enough to believe I was a amazing athlete and tried sliding to the home base. I knew something was wrong as soon as I hit the ground. My thumb was killing me. So I purchased one of those handy dandy thumb splints from the drug store trying to avoid the doctor. That was 3 weeks ago and I still can't bend it so today I decided it was time for an x-ray and sure enough I have a lovely piece of my bone floating around. ( you could see it in my x-ray gross!) That could be why it doesn't bend eh? So the lesson here is, no matter how drunk you are, remember you are still not an all star athlete.

Love Love ( and pain)
DH

0 comments: