Let's Dance...


Just like David Bowie. I would love to dance with David Bowie. Anyways, some girl that's new to Brooklyn and New York all together just asked me what one of my favorite clubs to go to was, which inspired me to write this post. I haven't mentioned any clubs yet. My absolute favorite that I told her is Annex. I danced my ass off there and had an amazing night on my 21st and I must go back soon!
Annex is Located at 152 Orchard St. in Manhattan. It's 3 floors of fun, full bars, couches upstairs, dungeon downstairs, with another bar. They play awesome music, the first floor and second floor there's a DJ playing music and downstairs there's a mix of indie music being played and is more of a hangout. On the first floor everyone is flailing on the dance floor and you should join them! It is my promise to you that you will have a good night here. Friday nights is Ruff Club, that was going on when I went and it was a great time. They have weekly parties Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat. So check their site and see what's going on and who will be playing. Hope to see you there!

Photobucket

0 comments: