Nerd? Maybe...






So maybe it is the nerd in me but I just don't care. I found out that you can still see the White Star Line port at Chelsea Piers. You can still make out where the lettering was for White Star Line. It's supposedly Pier 54, I plan on going this weekend I'll post pics for you. I've been such a Titanic nerd before the movie even came out. ( And you better believe I'm going to watch the movie after this post haha) For some reason it fascinated me entirely.

Anyways how are my lil loveys? I hope you're all having a great start to the week. I am exhausted! I had work all day. You'd think selling books wouldn't take so much of a toll on you right? I have a few paintings to bust out still too. I plan on selling at the Brooklyn Flea pretty soon. I'll let you all know the exact date so you can come say hi! :) Fill me in on what you've been up to or if there's any places you guys know of that I haven't mentioned yet that you'd like me to.

Love Love,
DH

0 comments: