A little book of Warhol...





Andy Warhol is one of my personal favorite artists. Not only because of his quirky and colorful art, but because of the person he was. Andy was such a intriguing individual if you ask me. I would give one day just to see the world through his eyes. I wish I lived in his time so I could be friends with him. He is so inspiring to me. These albums are as close as you can get to seeing his world. It's a collection of his Polaroids and I think they're brilliant.These little books are sold at Alphabets. My favorite little shop on Avenue A between 7th St and St.Marks Place. This shop has a lot of really neat finds you hardly ever will see anywhere else. They also sell my favorite chap stick which makes me love it even more. If you're looking for something really different and unique for a gift; this is the place to go. Definitely take a gander if you're in the neighborhood, you will love it.

See ya loveys,
DH

0 comments: