Oh Peanut...





I caught my pup making a funny face. I just wanted to introduce my girly because I will probably mention her at some point. The best pup you could ask for. I adopted her at Social Tees which is a place that works with the ASPCA so you can pick out dogs there and then go pick them up at the shelter and adopt them for free. If you're ever looking for a pup (or any animal, they even have reptiles) please go there first and save some animals. This dog seriously is the best dog I could've asked for she is the most ridiculous dog I've ever met and has the funniest personality. She's a total mush and cuddling up next to me as I type because she's the cutest. Socialtees is located in Manhattan on 124 4th Street near 1st Ave. So if you're looking for a new pet, and want to save a life stop by. Ask for Rob.

Love Love,
DH

0 comments: