Bob Dylan At Prospect Park





You all have no idea how ridiculously excited I am for this news. I was saying not too long ago how much I wish he would start his tour again. I really wanted to see him before he doesn't tour anymore. Not only is he touring but he's going to be playing at Prospect Park for Celebrate Brooklyn! This amazingness is on August 12th at 8pm. I for one will be there hands down. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM! If you want to be there you better be ready by the phone with the number on speed dial by 9:59. Here is the link to his tour dates if you aren't in the NY area and still want to see him play. EEEE so excited!Hope to see you guys there, i'll be sitting on a blanket relaxing with some friends on the lawn. :)

Love Love,
DH

**UPDATE** SOLD OUT IN 5 MINUTES!!! could you believe that?? Actually I guess it's not that unbelievable he's a legend.

0 comments: