Who Doesn't like things to be Free??







So today has been a beautiful day so far. I'm so happy about that, it's been raining like crazy every day. I just want to see blue skies for a week straight! Mother Nature needs to take a break with the rain. In celebration of good weather I thought I would hook my readers up with free things to do. Everything is so expensive these days but I still think fun should be free! I'll start doing "Fun Fridays" and make a list every friday of things to do on the weekend, sound good? Let me know! Here's what I found starting today since I thought of it today and it is thursday!

Today (check links for details):
-Luau Party with Free Beer at Town Tavern
-Crystal Castles @ Studio B
-Spanish Wine Tasting @ East Village Wine and Liquors.Today @ 5Pm! 183 STANTON STREET/ New York
- Free Art work shop for your creative side @ Creative Pier

Tomorrow:
-Coney Island Bike Ride @ Brooklyn Bridge (Manhattan Side)!
-Boyz II Men is playing a free show 6AM at Bryant Park! Get in touch with your 90's self, you know you couldn't even get a ticket when you were young!
-Don't Go Home with Your Hard-On Dance Party 9PM @ Oulu
- Kings of Karaoke 11:55 PM @ Trash Bar

Saturday:
-Backyard Couture Shopping, Music, and BBQ @Harriet's Alter Ego Boutique & Art Gallery
-The 2008 Mermaid Parade @ coney Island
-Bubble Battle NYC @ Times Square

Okay so I've set you all up with a few exciting things to do for the next 3 days and I hope you at least try one of them, it's always fun to try something new. You get used to routines so much you forget there is so much more out there to do. There are so many fun and new interesting places to try out. I hope you all enjoy some new experiences and if you'd like to say hi and meet me I'll be at the bubble battle and Hells Kitchen Flea on Saturday with Ryan lover (my bf). Hope to see some of you and have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Vikas said...

Thanks DH, you've just planned out my activity calendar for this weekend. Never knew about those coney island rides...suh-weet!

DH said...

No problem Vikas! Maybe I will see you around!

Love Love,
DH