So Busy...








I can't believe how busy and eventful the start of my summer has been already. TOO much going on. Parties, Art, Trips. Amazing and fun but I am pooped!Anyways, there is one restaurant that I need to rave about. It is the greatest little Thai food joint and I've been going there since I was 17 years old. Absolutely amazing, delish, affordable, and fantastically decorated. It's called Spice (I gave you the menupages link, their site seems to be down) and if you haven't heard about it get your little booty there now! It's so so good.I haven't gone in a few months and I'm craving it badly. It's located on the corner of 10th and University( 60 is the building number to be precise). So after you're done hanging out in Union Square watching the break dancers go nuts, go eat some Thai. My absolute favorite dish is Tofu Rama. It is so delicious I can't say it enough. It's a bunch of vegetables with chunks of tofu drizzled with peanut sauce and jasmine rice to add to it. Yum. And I usually get the curry puffs. They're full of potato and a sweet curry in a flaky crust. Also scrumptious. Their Pad Thai is also to die for. Yum Yum. You can also call them for take-out and they come speedy on their bikes with some great food. Amazing on a rainy night I tell you. Can't wait for this weekend. I'm also going to Madame Tussauds to see Jack Sparrow. I found out he's there and I decided I absolutely must go now. I think it's quite crazy to be attracted to such a dirty pirate but hey, I have no problem admitting it. Okay I gotta head out, but I'm really happy to get this page going! I'm going to set aside time everyday to make sure I can write for you all and keep you updated with the happenings here in NY.

see ya loveys,
DH

0 comments: