Life Size Me...




I haven't posted anything I've done in a while, mostly because the art of I've done has been school related. That's all I've had time for really. This is for school but I actually love the outcome. Although, I must admit I bitched and moaned a whole lot during the process. We had to draw a life size, to scale, and proportioned, drawing of ourselves. So I was thankful that I am not a 7 Ft. Sasquatch, but a mere 5'4" little girl. I also used one of my photo shoot pictures instead of doing it from the mirror just to make things a little easier on myself. It was actually creepy at the end of it to be looking at myself but not in a mirror. Especially since my hair is no longer that short nor blonde. It's kind of fun to have a life size image of yourself. I suggest you make one of yourself, it's kind of neat to have in your room.
Photobucket

0 comments: