Item Inspiration of the Day...






In response to this crappy rainy day in New York, I chose a banana as my inspiration. Why a banana?? Because it's bright and cheerful. Sometimes I wear my yellow hoodie on days like this because it changes your mood. It's a fact. I think the color yellow is amazing for that, maybe that's why they made that smiley face yellow all the time, so you'd feel happy about it. I wonder. Anyways I think this outfit is swoon worthy, and did you see I threw in the Andy Warhol banana? Of course I did. Any day it's pretty grey out, just throw on some bright colored clothes. Don't grab for the sweats to make it match the weather even more. You'll see a change in your mood, no jokes. Go Bananas! ( god i love being a corn ball, at least I can laugh at myself HA!)
Photobucket

0 comments: