90's greatest songs...



If you we're an 80's baby than you were old enough in the 90's to appreciate these songs. When you hear them they give you a certain warmth and nostalgia of your Ninja Turtles and your creepy Baby Alive doll that shat her pants. Awesome. Although some of them just remind me of 6th grade and getting the horribly popular "mmm bop" song sang to me repeatedly. I unwillingly share Hanson's last name. I Have two S's in my last name though, and that was the only ammo I had to get them to shut up.

1. Snow-Informer (a licky boom boom down...seriously.)
2. Cypress Hill-Insane in the Brain
3. House of Pain-Jump Around
4. Kriss Kross-Jump ( I guess I like jumping.)
5. New Radicals- You Get What You Give
6. Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit
7. The Breeders-Canon Ball
8. Hanson-MMM Bop (It has to be on here, it just has to.)
9. Sir Mix-A-Lot-Baby Got Back
10.Vanilla Ice-Ice Ice Baby
11.Salt N Pepa-Whatta Man
12.Oasis-Wonder Wall
13.Beastie Boys-Sabotage
14.Marcy Playground- Sex and Candy
15.Foo Fighters-Everlong
16.Right Said Fred-I'm Too Sexy
17.Missy Elliot- The Rain
18.Deee-Lite- Groove Is In The Heart
19.Weezer-Buddy Holly
20.TLC-Waterfalls
*** One more for good luck Jamiroquai-Virtual Insanity So amazing. Love, Love, LOVE that song.

This is only a few of my favorites, not in any particular order. These are the best songs ever that can never get old. I need to have myself a 90's party I know my friends would be completely pumped on hearing these songs back to back to back. That is a fun play list. What were your favorites? I want to hear. Even if you were born before or after this what was your favorite songs that remind you of your child hood?
Photobucket

0 comments: