DH's Christmas List...So simple this year.

Photobucket
A Wii Fit?? Come on, those things are the most amazing pieces of exercise equipment in the 21st century. Everyone I've spoken to that has used it said they're so much fun and actually have seen results. So count me in, I need to jump on that bandwagon for sure. I have a extreme ring fetish, I absolutely love rings I have four that never come off my fingers not even in the shower(which wasn't too smart, Swarovski rings I found out can not be in water or the stones fall out...expensive pieces of junk. I still wear it anyway there's still 3 stones left! HA)I'm really in love with those rings up there. Especially the Jaguar. Swoooon! Miso Pretty chap stick is my absolute favorite, I've been using that blossoming cherry flavored one since I was 17! I just ran out of it again ( I go through it pretty quickly) and now my lips feel lost and I don't want chapped lips. I'm just being silly but I really need a new one seriously. Anyways...

What did you ask for??


Photobucket

Here's the links to everything just in case you loved anything as much as I do:

-Jeffrey Campbell Frill Heel

-Dior Oui Ring

-Chanel Vintage 2.55 Quilted Bag

-Silence & Noise Dress

-Dolce Vita Jade Heel

-Cougar Gem Ring

-Poison Flower Ring

-Miso Pretty Blossoming Cherry Lip Balm

-Wii Fit

-Wii

0 comments: