Signature Style...




Today, I've come to notice, not for the first time; but really acknowledged peoples signature styles. Signature items really. I started to think about this because there was a boy in my class I came to be friends with after class not during oddly enough, but he calls me headbands. He said one thing he always noticed about me and remembered me for is I always had a different headband and loved the color yellow. It's a fact, and he didn't need to know me at all outside of class or have to speak to me at all to know it. I am known for always having my crazy headbands in my hair (the elastic ones that go around your whole head), and I do like to have yellow items a lot. In fact my favorite headband I wear is my yellow one! It's cheerful ie: my banana inspiration piece. It's just a great color and works well with my complexion. My other friend Dillon told me he's gonna start just calling me head gear after I told him about that because I also always have a beret if not a head band. People I've noticed of my own friends that have signature items is for one my boyfriend, everyone knows him to have his green American Apparel hoodie vest. My friend Joey G, almost always in a red flannel shirt whenever I see him. My friend Mike Varga, always in his Mets Hat. And then there is celebrities, they always have their signature thing. Some of them, are ridiculous and outlandish, (Paris Hilton and a chihuahua?)but it's what you remember them for. I think having signature items are important. They are your own, and it's what you like and people can remember you for it. You're not just a blur in the crowd. I'm not saying go and shave one side of your head and dye the other half purple, that's just stupid(No offense if you're into that). Just have your own style, something that you really enjoy and is your favorite anything.


Photobucket

0 comments: