2009 Resolutions!!!




So we made it, another fresh start, and resolutions that we will try to remember and keep. I hope everyone had a great year, and if you didn't...well it's behind us. 2008 was a year of change for me, I've grown a lot. I'm a lot happier than I was in 2007, I've been a lot more focused on my future, my goals, and the steps I need to take to get myself to where I want to be.

Here is my 2009 resolutions:

-Get more traffic on this lil blog here.
-Work hardcore on Killa Luxe making the most beautiful jewelry ever!!
-Maintain a good amount of money in my savings account, and make lots of dough!
-Finish my degree already!
-Tone up a little bit more.
-Pay attention to my needs.
-Be more organized.
-Believe in my own dreams.
-Open myself to trying more new things.
-Continue to work on my own personal well being mentally, emotionally, and
physically.
-Keep my resolutions!

What were your resolutions?
Photobucket

0 comments: