Well well well...



Hello my avid readers, and by readers I mean the two of you! No who knows, I get a lot of views for a new blog. Anyways I am no longer a blonde, why you all care? You don't but I'm sharing anyways. I went back to my natural color which is a dirty blonde/light brown and I'm very happy about it. I didn't realize how much I loved my natural hair.
Photobucket
Swoon.
Photobucket
Funny stuff. Thought I'd share. I found these by accident they have a whole book of them they're called Kawaii Not. They're funny and cute. Kawaii actually means cute in Japanese. They're supposed to be cute with a twist that's why I like them. Me and Paul from BLG still keep in touch by the way, it wasn't just a random temporary thing. He's a super cool down to earth guy, it's refreshing to know that fame doesn't go to everyones head he's a cool friend to have.
Anyways, I need to talk about Volcano Tacos.
volcano taco Pictures, Images and Photos
They have tickled my taste buds beyond belief, I crave them everyday. BUT it has to be chicken. I advise everyone to enjoy at least one of these at some point. So delicious and i'm contemplating making a T-bell run i'm so hungry and cravinnnng one horribly. MMM. I need suggestions of what you'd like to see on this blog. There's so much I can do but I like to make my readers happy. Right now, I am just as random as my brain so maybe you'll just have to enjoy that. At least it never gets boring!
Photobucket

0 comments: