It's been a while...


I've been quite busy with work and painting lately and my friend just had a baby! I've been away from bridge and tunnel a lot longer than I thought. Just a little overwhelmed with things. Anyways I just started reading The Philosophy of Andy Warhol (From A to B and Back Again) written by Andy Warhol. I haven't been able to put it down. It's so amazing the way his mind works, he writes the way he thinks and you can see how random his thoughts pop out...in the middle of talking about money he says "I hate sundays, there's never anything open..." and then continues talking about the "green". So in tribute to how much I love Andy Warhol...there is actually a event tomorrow in tribute to him, his work, and the factory and it should be absolutely amazing. It's tomorrow at Don Hills on Spring st. in Manhattan. There will be go go dancers, cabaret, makeovers, iconic artwork by Warhol, and live performances by The Rats, and The Hunt. If you are a fan of Warhol and his life and work this would be the event for you. It's $10 and starts at 10 PM. Go go go and have the time of your life and tell me all about it and take pictures because I will be at work . Major sad face for me. Arite loveys, I gotta go paint! Sorry for the long break in writing!

Photobucket

2 comments:

queengilda said...

ohhh!!! thanks for telling me this. i hope i can go.

DH said...

Oh i hope you do!It will probably be so much fun!