Stay Local @ Lokal


This weekend has been so eventful, I can not even begin to tell you. I barely had any time to stop moving it was insane. It was enjoyable everything, but painful! I came out of this weekend with a lot of cuts and bruises all on my own doing haha sheesh! Friday night we went to Annex and I was absolutely stoked because I haven't been there in a while and I love it there. I danced my little butt off the whole time it was great and I still highly recommend it there. It's such a fun atmosphere. Saturday I went to Warped Tour...I think this will be my last year. I feel a bit too old for it, not that I am old but it doesn't feel the same as it did when I was 15. The greatest thing ever was that Cisco Adler was there and I was not aware he was going to be. I'm sure for anyone else they could care less because most people either think he is a grime ball or saying "Cisco who?" Anyways, we had a moment ahaha he caught me looking at him and did something I don't know how to put into words but it was cute and then I ran back to my boyfriend and friends because I felt super silly. That was the biggest hi-light of my warped tour day I think. Sunday was MGMT and The Ting Tings, and I can't even express enough how great they both played. So amazing! The Ting Tings energy is insane and I completely fed off of it and MGMT was so on key they were great. On top of that there was intense lightning and thunder and it was pouring the whole while. It made things interesting to say the least. After that me and my friends ate at a place called Lokal, it's located on the corner of Nassau and Lorimer. It was so delicious, I got a grilled vegetable plate. I ate it so fast they were the most tasty vegetables ever I wanted more but I was unfortunately very broke this weekend. But my advice would be to try out their food, everyone thoroughly enjoyed theirs. So delicious. I do apologize for my long gaps in posting, I hope you could understand how busy my schedule has been and I will try my hardest to try and post more when I find little bits of time. Love you peeps!

Photobucket

0 comments: