Summer time and the livin's easy


How is everyone's summer going so far? Mine has been quite amazing and fun so far. I have no complaints. I wish the weather was consistently nice out but hey, the days (like today) that are beautiful I enjoy the best I can. This weekend I'm going to see Matt and Kim at McCarren Park Pool for free. I can't wait, it should be a great show and a fun day. It's this Sunday the 13th@ 2PM till dusk. I hope to see you guys there. You should really check out their music if you're not familiar with them. They're really upbeat and fun. I like to listen to them when I'm getting ready so I leave my house in a super good mood. I feel like I have minimal time this summer for everything that I planned. I forgot that even though I'm taking some classes online they would still be time consuming. I've been trying to juggle this blog, my art work, classes, my job, and a social life all at once. I enjoy it all though I don't feel like a bump on a log. I really hope you're all enjoying your summers and that the events I've been posting have been fun and interesting for you to go to. I really really hope to see you all there. There will be hot dogs and brooklyn beer inside. Yummmmmy. Don't forget bathing suits and towels! There's a giant blow up and slip n' slide! See you all there loveys!

Photobucket

0 comments: