Cisco Adler!!!



Okay so this has nothing to do with anything this blog is about but to follow up on my moment with Cisco Adler, I messaged him on my space telling him how stoked I was to see him in person and how I should have just screamed his name and called him over instead of running away like a little girl! I've wanted to meet this dude since last year. His music is awesome and he always seemed like a totally fun dude to chill with. Anyways this was a follow up, it said he read my message but didn't answer, so I told him that wasn't cool but todayyyyy he did and I am so ridiculous. I know I am, trust me. It wasn't anything big haha but it made my day. All he said was:
"nooooooo!!!babe i dont always see every message on here
what did it say
and yes i like when girls scream my name"
Did you ever read the book The Secret? Well it says that the Universe always finds a way to bring things that you want or things that you want to happen, to you. It's always worked for me since I read it and was aware of this way of thinking. Yeah unrealistic that me and Cisco would become best friends, but we did see each other in person and have exchanged words. Close enough for me. :)
Photobucket

0 comments: