Take only what you need from it...




Hello Bridge and Tunnelers! I finished my summer class today! So excited that I don't have to have that in the back of my head anymore. Now just summer lovin' and no worries. I am stoked. This weekend I'm going to see MGMT and The Ting Tings at where else than the McCarren Park Pool. I am so so excited. These are two of my most favorite bands. So I am expecting a good day with my boyfriend and good music. I've been getting these E-mails from DailyOM which also has a great book out as well that you should get into. It's all about the way the universe works and a better way at thinking and resolving conflicts in your life. From the most simple things to the most extreme it rationalizes everything. This is an excerpt from my E-mail today ( I swear I look forward to these every day, they keep me in line.) : "As you breathe rhythmically today, you may discover that your muscles loosen and your mental clarity returns." This whole E-mail was about getting rid of any anxieties or stresses that may come into your life simply by focusing on your breathing. The more shallow your breathing is when your anxious the less oxygen your body gets to to relieve itself of any mental cloudiness. Rhythmic breathing lets your body know everything is well. So you can basically breathe your way into wellness and it's so true. Your body does feel calm when you do breathing exercises. It's a big part of Yoga which I am also a major fan of. I would definitely check out DailyOM's website and add yourself to the mailing list. I have my e-mails sent to my phone so that I have them with me wherever I am at any part of the day. They're a great lift me up. I hope all is well loveys and maybe I will see you guys in Brooklyn this weekend? Hope so!
Photobucket

0 comments: