Tim Burton makes an appearance in Harper's Bazaar...

When I first saw this spread I was absolutely blown away and smitten. Tim Burton is and has been one of my favorite directors since I first saw Edward Scissorhands as a young lil babe. The way he directs is so unique, even if it didn't say it in the beginning of each of his movies, you could tell when it's one of his films. This spread (by Tim Walker and styled by Jacob K) in Bazaar reflects his films and style through fashion. Aside from the fashion in this spread, the characters costumes in his movies are so amazing and elaborate themselves. That would be another great spread all in itself. I love that you can see thought goes into every little detail, no matter how small it may be. So I made a little collage of the images from the spread because I feel that these are a must see... the rendition of Edward Scissorhands is phenomenal. And seriously how fabulous is that giant Skeleton puppet?! Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


The bunny ears remind me of the Maison Michel bunny ears, I actually adore these I want the little mousey ones I think they're so great and playful.


Photobucket

0 comments: