Once again...





It's been a long time away. I have been completely engulfed in work. I busted my butt with Killa Luxe the whole summer and have sold so many pieces it has entirely blown me away how much success I've had with it so far. I've also been working a lot at the boutique and now classes have started as well. Saturday I am attending an after party for fashion week and I am absolutely thrilled to be on the guest list. I am however so baffled about what I might even wear, too exciting! I have so many ideas for great outfits I just can't decide on which way I want to go with it. I have always been extremely ambitious my whole life and although people like to tell me I have pipe dreams nothing I have wanted has been a dream thus far. I think everything is possible, and as long as you want it you can achieve it. Just have to be focused and actually attempt your goals. A lot of people believe they are pipe dreams because they are extreme, and the intangible but that's only true if you let it be. I make attempts at what I want and I don't stop until I get what I want. I live my life the way I want to, and no one can stop me from achieving my dreams. Not one person. Go as far as your dreams take you, and magic will happen. I promise you this.

Love Love,
DH

0 comments: