High Contrast With a Splash of Color...

Basso & Brooke showed their Spring 2010 RTW line in London and it was eclectic and fabulous to say the least. Bruno Basso played a lot with the use of mixed patterns, and sheer fabrics for this line and I really enjoy the diversity. I also kind of fell in love with the high contrast between the neon on black or white with the swirly graphics. It really draws your eyes in and doesn't let them go. I especially love the dress that is a split of lightning with a whimsy sunset(esque) color fade. It reminds me of sun showers or heat lighting which are two things I love. I would love to own anything from this line they are such statement pieces all in themselves they hardly need any accessories. Just a great pair of shoes.


Photobucket
photo credit: style.com

0 comments: