Fashion Icon- Edie Sedgwick



Photobucket
Edie Sedgwick was the Fashion Icon of the 60's and believably so. Her sense of fashion was so uninhibited and free. Completely admirable. I feel like I chime on her fashion sense every once in a while, and her way of going about it. She would put together an outfit quickly and run out the door and it would all be pulled together flawlessly. You'd never guess no planning went into it. I think this is the greatest way to outfit yourself. You should love every piece you own and rock it when you wear it. I'm weeding out my closet for all the clothes that no longer reflect me and donating them. Fashion is a lot more exciting when you hold no boundaries for yourself, be the you you want to be no holds barred. Indulge in your inner Edie Sedgwick; and not just fashion wise but psychologically, (No do not go run and become a heroin addict!) but take risks, act spontaneously. Everyday can be a lot more interesting.

Here are some things I'm in love with at the moment:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: