Fall is showing it's beautiful face!






I for one have been extremely excited for fall. It is my absolute favorite season. The weather is perfect and the leaves are ridiculously beautiful. I could stare at them for hours. I'm not even kidding. My main goal is to actually make it to Central Park this fall. It's so insane the way it looks. It's almost unbelievable that it is real. Seriously looks like it is right from a movie set. (picture above is central park in fall...amazing!)

Plans I have :
-Walk through Central Park
-Row Boats in Central Park
-Pick Pumpkins out East
-Make Pumpkin Seeds
-Carve Pumpkins
-Make lot's of cards for my friends
-Play in the leaves!!

I'm going to be a complete child again come this fall, I can't wait to play in the leaves. I remember my parents had to call me in the house a million times in the fall because I'd constantly be in the leaves and I always had them stuck in my hair. I'm a fall baby and you can definitely tell. I have a whole new vibrancy during this season. Soy Chai Tea, Pumpkin Spice, Caramel Apple Cider. Thankfully my boyfriend works at Starbucks because I'd waste all my money on these drinks. Ohhhh man I get all sentimental and can't stop thinking about cuddling up in cozy sweaters watching a good movie with a great big cup of tea. Swooooning. I will have fun posts coming up with little crafty and fun fall activities and events. Just you wait.

Photobucket

0 comments: